The i65 Medicare software is much more than "just" software.
Our parent company, 65 Incorporated, provides unbiased, expert one-on-one Medicare consultation services. What this means is that you are never alone. Whenever you run into a situation where you feel as though a consultation would be more appropriate for the client, we've got your back with a variety of consultation services.
How do you order a consulting service?
- Log into i65 and head to the services tab. From the listing of services, locate the service that is the most ideal for your client's need. Or, by using running a Needs Assessment, you can get assistance in determining which service would be best for your client.
- Click on the orange "NEXT" button next to the service you'd like to order.
- If the client is already in the i65 system, locate their name from the client list and click on the gray "Select" button. Or, you can add the client by clicking on the orange "Add Client" button. (If you've ordered a consultation for a couple, we will consult with both spouses. However, for ordering purposes, choose the spouse that has the more pressing need or is the one with the situation that requires the consult to happen now.) Enter the client's information and click the orange "Add Client" button.
- On the next screen, double check the information and click the orange "PURCHASE" button. *If you have a credit with i65, your credit will be used before charging a credit card.
What happens after I place a consulting service order?
If you are ordering a service with a consultation component:
- After you place your order, 65 Incorporated will send your client a "Welcome to your consultation" email which includes a link to complete a secure online questionnaire. Questionnaires vary by service.
- As soon as the questionnaire is completed by the client, 65 Incorporated get in touch with the client to schedule the consultation. The financial advisor may also participate in the consultation as long as the client approves their participation.
- Depending on the consultation, what we discuss will vary. However, we typically begin by educating the client on Medicare, reviewing their unique situation, and then making recommendations on steps to take or how to proceed with Medicare.
- After the consultation, we create a custom Medicare RoadMap report detailing what was covered during the consultation. This report is delivered to both the professional ordering the service and the client directly.
If you are ordering a service that does NOT include a consultation:
- The consulting team at 65 Incorporated will reach out to the professional ordering the service first. We would like to get information about the client and your preferences on any expectation you have about the process before we reach out to the client.
- 65 Incorporated will then send your client an email about the service which includes a link to complete a secure online questionnaire. Questionnaires vary by service.
- As soon as the questionnaire is completed by the client, 65 Incorporated begins creating the report for the client.
- The final report is delivered to the professional ordering the service and the client directly.