Question A – "We have multiple advisors in our office using i65. One of the advisors would like to order a consulting service for his client. I need him to be able to pay for this service himself. Is that possible through i65?"
Question B – "One of the advisors on our team has a client that needs a consulting service. Is it possible for the company to pay for this consultation through our payment method on file with i65?"
The answer to both of these question is Yes!
You just need enable or disable a shared payment method.
Here's how to do this:
- Log in as an administrative i65 user at https://app.i65.com
- Head to the ADMIN section of i65.
- In the right column, under "Subscription Details," click on the "Payment Settings" link.
- If you want to require team members to use their own payment methods when ordering services, be sure the box next to "Enable Shared Payment Method" is UNCHECKED (or off).
- If you want to allow team members to pay for services using the main payment method on file with i65, be sure the box next to "Enable Shared Payment Method" is CHECKED (or on).